We provide companies & organizations with high quality uniforms for their labor force, teams and management. Our fulfillment time is typically 24 to 48 hours from the time your order is approved. Monsters INK delivers high quality with pricing that is hard to beat. We carry many major brands such as Nike, Under Armour, Aidas, American Apparel, Oakley, Richardson, Flexfit & more. Brand your long sleeve cotton or dryfit shirts or get your corporate polos and hats embroidered with us.
Once your organization is set up to print with us and you have placed your first order, there are no minimum orders. Whether you order weekly or quarterly there is no need to stock hundreds of uniforms.
Make your brand standout! Let us print your company uniforms and High-Vis Safety wear.
Custom hats screenprinted, embroiderd or with a patch for any company divison
Whether its a 5k, Charitable Event or Family Reunion we can print the right t-shirt for you.
1. Leverage your company uniforms for branding and advertising. First impressions count, making it really important that when investing in uniforms we consider the look and message it conveys.
2. Uniforms create repeat business. Sixty percent of customers are willing to pay more if their consumer experience is better. A large part of that experience is the professionalism they encounter. Professionalism builds customer trust and loyalty. Building customer loyalty increases repeat customers and repeat customers represent 40% of most companies revenue.
3. The right uniform increases overall productivity. There are many ways to increase productivity and having a company wide uniform policy is one of them. This is especially true for industries which require working in outdoor or hazardous conditions.
4. Weighing providing uniforms versus a clothing allowance. Having uniforms provided for employees ensures that the quality of the garments will be satisfactory. Additionally by having a policy of returning uniforms in good condition at the end of an employees service term saves the company a great deal of money at the end of the year.
5. Uniform quality raises your ROI. Paying a slight bit more upfront for quality uniforms leads to longer lasting uniforms. The less often you are having to replace uniforms the more money is saved. Its that simple.